Valentino Polka Dot Clutch

angeliho

Aug 18, 2008
I recently received Valentino Polka Dot Clutch. See picture. I am not sure whether I should keep this bag, cause I am almost 100% wearing either jeans or pants and not dresses at all, except special occasion.

1) Will this go nice on jeans and pants?
2) Will polka dot be outdated next year?

Please help by giving me some suggestions.

Attachments

• valentinopolkadotsm.jpg
    valentinopolkadotsm.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 83
u should keep it.. its such a beauty. :heart:I love it! i don't think polka dot will be out ever..period. adds a quirky yet feminine touch to ur jeans ensemble. such a great buy.. congrats!:tup: care to share how much and where u got it? :tender:

I got it at neimanmarucs.com at a sales price of $680.
WOW! That's a great deal on such a cute handbag.

Yes, I would definitely wear it with jeans and either a white top or a red top. The style and pattern of the bag is so awesome (plus it's Valentino) that I think you'll use it for years to come in the spring and summer seasons.

I think its very pretty and feminine and will go with jeans, as long as the top is not too casual. But if you are unsure about it, I would go ahead and return it.

Loving it! I have never been one to "match" my bag with what I am wearing. Every bag I own gets carried with jeans!

And polka dots are never out imo. But then I also am not the person who cares what's IN or not IN. If I love it, I wear it.

Set the trends, bay-bee - don't follow them!

KEEP IT!

Love love love it!!! I'm with Leelee, wear it with jeans and a red or white top, although all colors will really go with it. It also would really pop against white jeans or pants with a black top :yes:

This is so beautiful and right up my street. I love it! Adore polka dots anyway and it is really sassy. Reminds me a lot of some Lulu Guinness evening bags I own that always get compliments. Definitely a keeper.