Valentino ORLANDI?

Since it's an Italian brand, I'm sure you can find them sold at good discounts at TJ Maxx or Marshall's (Orlandi, Due, Biasia, Mania, etc). I have had some nice finds w excellent quality leather bags from the Italian imports, many made with full grain leathers. Spain's Petusco brand is also great.

I know this thread is from last year, but I wanted to add my recent find. I don't know what year this tote style "Valentino Orlandi" is from, but it sure has beautiful leather.

Attachments

• valentinoorlandi1.jpg
    valentinoorlandi1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,944
Very well made handbags - Made in Italy. I have 2 vintage bags and they still look like new. Supple leather as well as what I refer to as saddle leather - made to last forever and look better the more they get broken in, excellent hardware, current pricing appears to be between 700 and 4000 per handbag. Well made, stylish, attractive bags. They have been around some time, they are not a new producer. Wallets start in the 375.00 range
and from what I've seen todays' bag line is very posh and very FEMININE. Their black bag isn't just a plain black bag, etc. They've got it going on!