Valentino + Me = True Love

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Valentino bag that I got during Hautelook's last sale arrived today.

Oh. My. Gawd. :wtf::nuts::wtf:

It is SO beautiful and lush and lovely, I had to share it with you. Definitely worth every nickle. This is the softest leather I have ever touched...:heart::heart:

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous!!!

3. OMG you got it! I saw this bag at Nordstrom one day and I about died when I felt the leather. It is amazing! :drool:

4. Oh my LORD. M- that is STUNNING.

5. I love, love, love Valentino and your new purse is stunning! Congrats!

6. Congrats!! She is beautiful. I lvoe the couture bag. I started out with white, moved to red and now am contemplating the black.

7. I am so jealous. I had this in my cart but the picture was so NOT red. Lucky you - she is a beauty. I was a chicken.

What does the bottom look like? This bottom business is a quirk of mine. Sorry.

8. Thanks you guys! I've gotten some really great bags lately, I AM Lucky!'

Andee, the bottom has I believe 5 feet on it for protection. Otherwise, it's smooth leather!

9. Such a beautiful, feminine bag. I *love* it. Enjoy her!

10. :love: Congratulations!

11. Beauty of a bag, love valentino!!!

12. Gorgeous!

Congrats.

13. omg that is so amazingly gorgeous! congrats!

14. wow it's gorgeous! I am about to get one myself, I am thinking a black one since I already have a red zac posen bag that is similar in shape.

i am really happy to know that you are loving it!!! what is the inside of it like?

15. It is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!! I missed that sale. I love Valentino. Congratulations!