Valentino flats at department store

shypuppy

Jul 13, 2016
I bought my first pair of rockstud flats and really like them. I got them from Nordstrom, and noticed other department stores also have them but not on the Valentino website. Does anyone know any details about this particular style? I’m wondering if Valentino makes shoes specifically to be sold in department stores, and if so, do they tend to be of lower quality? Or perhaps this style is just from previous seasons? I don’t know much about the brand, so I’d appreciate any information this group can offer. TIA! :amuse:

94D042E5-3368-47E2-A670-C5E0DDA9D09C.png

Shy puppy, your valentinos look cute and comfortable! I don’t know much about this particular style, but there are lots of variations on rockstuds and different stores sometimes carry different models which vary in terms of size and comfort. You might do a search on Mary jane rockstuds?

Reactions: shypuppy
I bought my first pair of rockstud flats and really like them. I got them from Nordstrom, and noticed other department stores also have them but not on the Valentino website. Does anyone know any details about this particular style? I’m wondering if Valentino makes shoes specifically to be sold in department stores, and if so, do they tend to be of lower quality? Or perhaps this style is just from previous seasons? I don’t know much about the brand, so I’d appreciate any information this group can offer. TIA! :amuse:

View attachment 4784565

That style isn't new, so it could be that the website only carries new styles. Valentino doesn't make shoes specifically for department stores and there isn't a difference in quality.

Reactions: 880 and shypuppy