Valentino Color Reference - CHAT HERE

Thank you! :winkiss: Here's a pic of me wearing it. I swear that it's the one bag out of all my bags that gets the most compliments.

attachment.php

Absolutely Lovely!!!!

What a gorgeous red bow tote, Frick&frack! The red patent is definitely very versatile to wear, especially when paired with dark denim.
^thank you! I love the red patent.

That is so pretty Frick&Frack!
^thank you!

Girls, I'll be adding a new Valentino in red pretty soon, but I'm not going to tell you what it is until the reveal :P
^can't wait to see...

I love this one! :love: How big is it - can you wear it on your shoulder? Do you have any modelling pictures of this bag maybe? :smile:
definitely! I usually wear it on my shoulder. I'll try to get modeling pics & measurements for you.

My red Valentino. :love:
^beautiful maison!

Hi! This is my first valentino nappa tote, too bad i don't have a better shot but here's my photo using the bag. I wonder if some of you are using a leather protector for this, I really want to take good care of this bag because it's the only red bag in my collection. Any tips that you can share? My bag is getting small dark stains at the bottom. Gladly if any you can share some tips.

thanks!
^love your bag! I take my nice bags to my cobbler. he seals & protects the leather. I take my white/light bags to be cleaned & re-sealed about every other season. this red bag probably won't need to go quite as often.

What gorgeous red Valentino hand bags, ladies!! I'm so tempted to purchase a red V bag but then reality kicks in and I have to remind myself that I'm on a shopping ban right now :shucks:

What is the difference between the valentino black and true black in the lacca nuage?

Not sure I understand this question? As far as I know, when Valentino does black, it's always a true black. The reds are the ones that can really differ.

To answer your other questions to me, I don't have the UPC for the flats, but I believe they are called the lace scrunch flat. They are from 2010
Th flip flops came from yoox, and the Mia satchel came from eBay.