Valentino Color Reference - CHAT HERE

Seriously? Justification is the last thing we need! How about just the beauty of it? :graucho:

You are so bad :P One of the red LVs is a discontinued pomme vernis Houston that is brand new. The protective plastic was left on the bag's vachetta handles as my SA knew that it was my UHG at the time of purchase. I need to use the Houston before I can justify getting another red hand bag ;)

What gorgeous red Valentino hand bags, ladies!! You're all tempting me to break my shopping ban and just get the red V bag that I've got my eye on but I'm trying so hard to be fiscally responsible, at least for the remainder of the month that is :biggrin:

Mga13 and Labellover81, those are beautiful red bags! Here is another blown up picture of my red Fleur. I do have the 2011 Red Leather Roses bag on the way & will post pics of it. I had an insane moment and ordered it from Nordstrom's after Valentino.com sold out. . .Now I will be on a ban for a while:ban:

Thanks Mithril!
I said it before and I'll say it again: I LOOOVE your Fleur Satchel, it's gorgeous :biggrin:

I have the red patent bow tote :heart:

front.jpg

What a gorgeous red bow tote, Frick&frack! The red patent is definitely very versatile to wear, especially when paired with dark denim.

Welcome to the Valentino Red Reference Thread:
Please post pictures of your Red (the color) Valentino items here with as much information as possible.
Not chatting please.