Valentino Clubhouse & Chat Thread

Beautiful!!!! Looks like it would be perfect with a blush/rose nude dress, skinny jeans and neutral color v neck thin sweater. Of course with a winter coat too.

It looks great with the sweater you have on!

Beautiful!!!! Looks like it would be perfect with a blush/rose nude dress, skinny jeans and neutral color v neck thin sweater. Of course with a winter coat too.

It looks great with the sweater you have on!
I've been trying to figure out what to wear it with, and my thought is exactly what you've described! That sweater I had it on with was something I was already wearing. May be too much texture close to the same size.
I need the shoes now. :smile:

I have a pair of Valentino pearlized couture bows & some of the bow loops came undone. The repair estimate was 3-4 weeks & Being impatient.............. I cut the bows off . I really wanted to wear them, (Dumb, dumb, decision, I know). I'm totally regretting that decision and looking for information; Are replacement bows are available? I'm too embarrassed to go back to Nordstrom's; I'm sure they'll think I'm Sacrilegious!

I have a beautiful new scarf. It's so soft and pretty, and I like both sides of it. Now I just need something to wear it with.
It's huge. Cashmere and silk.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :smile:

GORGEOUS! That's an elegant shade of pink. I'm curious, is the gold design a yellow gold or rose gold? The rockstuds pair perfectly. Great work.

Suggestions of colors to wear with the scarf: I like that shade of pink with a medium to light purple, burgundy, chocolate brown, khaki, green (Kelly, forest, lime, chartreuse, any shade probably), navy, eggplant.

Reactions: Stormy C
Just bought this on sale. It was a great deal. ;)
^pretty! The simple design should make it very wearable.

It's been a very good day!!!
^the scarf is fabulous! I'm a huge fan of red accessories.

Been a busy Valentino week!
^I'm so glad you decided to get the pink bag. I have a bag that color, & it seems to go with everything. If you tend to wear neutral clothes, it's nice to have a pop of color in your accessories. I wear a lot of color, so I used to always buy neutral bags. In the last few years I've been buying colorful bags, & I love it. The more color the better.

^

^I'm so glad you decided to get the pink bag. I have a bag that color, & it seems to go with everything. If you tend to wear neutral clothes, it's nice to have a pop of color in your accessories. I wear a lot of color, so I used to always buy neutral bags. In the last few years I've been buying colorful bags, & I love it. The more color the better.

Thank you. I absolutely love it. It's a beautiful raspberry colour which I think will look really fresh for spring and summer, and makes a change from my neutral ones. Just need to go through my wardrobe and find some clothes to compliment it - or just go buy some!

Reactions: frick&frack
GORGEOUS! That's an elegant shade of pink. I'm curious, is the gold design a yellow gold or rose gold? The rockstuds pair perfectly. Great work.

Suggestions of colors to wear with the scarf: I like that shade of pink with a medium to light purple, burgundy, chocolate brown, khaki, green (Kelly, forest, lime, chartreuse, any shade probably), navy, eggplant.
It's rose gold. Very pretty!

Reactions: frick&frack