Valentino Care and Maintenance

Fennie

O.G.
Apr 12, 2012
I recently purchase a pair and I absolutely love them! I just wanted to know if anyone could share their advices on how to replace the bottom once it gets really wore out. I love seeing the fact that they're getting wore because it feels like I'm wearing them and im getting my money worth, but I just wanted to know just in case. Thank you!

I'm bumping this because I had the same question. I've noticed some studs aren't exactly rusty, but they have a couple of small dots or what I might call tarnish on them. Is anyone else experiencing this? I've even seen it on brand new bags.

Another question, how does the smooth leather on the rockstud totes hold up. Do light colors show rain spots?

Hello ladies I have a lovely Valentino tote I bought in Harrods a good 6-7 years ago. The problem is the handles spilt and it looks very sad, is there anywhere I could send my bag to be fixed?
I spoke with a few local repairers and they all told me same thing, they can glue it but the job wouldn't last long.
I m wondering you you have any advise for me. I will add some pictures for you to see
Thank you :smile:

Last edited: