Valentino boutique nightmare

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
We were all excited about sale everywhere so I was the one of them. I randomly called one of valentino boutique and see if I can score some so I ordered one pair of rockstud..(during pre-sale) no update or anything for weeks so I contacted SA to give me tracking info. It was in totally different state shipping carrier requesting sender to update wi correct address. So SA was saying sorry she will reroute this package and over night to me. Well as long as I get my one pair even though it was already one month later.
Today I finally got package after one month of drama opened it up I was like what the....there was a two bags wi my shoes..not for free something I did not even ordered. I didn't want to bother talking to SA I called the store Manger she wanted to talk to her girl and promised me call me back ...hrs later original SA called me back instead of store manger. Raising her voice on the phone telling me she does not make mistake she never send things what customer didn't ask for. I never asked her to add two neon bags to my shoe order. Telling me it is final sale but she will let me exchange to something else. She even told me to resale this bags to make more money...is she really kidding me?
It was first time ordering from boutique (i usually buy my syuff from major deprtment stores)and now it is a nightmare..
1. She never mess up her orders yeah and she sent package to somewhere else??
2. Something I didn't order why they have to acting like they are making exception to exchange?? Do I have to be thankful for that??

I don't know what to do I think I was very nice enough to deal with this till now..any thoughts or input? ?

I really don't have all day and time to deal wi them especially when I am talking to brick wall. Whatever I say they don't care..they don't make mistake and I ordered it pretty much ...they are making me like cheap buyer with buyers remorse try to return sale items. WTH

We were all excited about sale everywhere so I was the one of them. I randomly called one of valentino boutique and see if I can score some so I ordered one pair of rockstud..(during pre-sale) no update or anything for weeks so I contacted SA to give me tracking info. It was in totally different state shipping carrier requesting sender to update wi correct address. So SA was saying sorry she will reroute this package and over night to me. Well as long as I get my one pair even though it was already one month later.
Today I finally got package after one month of drama opened it up I was like what the....there was a two bags wi my shoes..not for free something I did not even ordered. I didn't want to bother talking to SA I called the store Manger she wanted to talk to her girl and promised me call me back ...hrs later original SA called me back instead of store manger. Raising her voice on the phone telling me she does not make mistake she never send things what customer didn't ask for. I never asked her to add two neon bags to my shoe order. Telling me it is final sale but she will let me exchange to something else. She even told me to resale this bags to make more money...is she really kidding me?
It was first time ordering from boutique (i usually buy my syuff from major deprtment stores)and now it is a nightmare..
1. She never mess up her orders yeah and she sent package to somewhere else??
2. Something I didn't order why they have to acting like they are making exception to exchange?? Do I have to be thankful for that??

I don't know what to do I think I was very nice enough to deal with this till now..any thoughts or input? ?

I really don't have all day and time to deal wi them especially when I am talking to brick wall. Whatever I say they don't care..they don't make mistake and I ordered it pretty much ...they are making me like cheap buyer with buyers remorse try to return sale items. WTH

Contact your credit card company and contest the charge immediately, that the bags were not authorized. Then call the boutique and ask to speak to a manager. Explain it was fraud and you will prosecute if they do not process a complete refund for bags you did not order.

Call your credit card co asap! I would call and tell the manager your reporting them as committing fraud by a sa. Hopefully that will get you a credit asap. Are they the exact bag?

Update here:I talked to store manager and she will take items back (wow I should really thank her huh)..she sounded ok in the beginning but she kind of picking up some attitude towards to the end. Short cold and snap snap..oh well I am done wi the is boutique. High ends boutique wi no professional manner handling issues..plus attitude!! first time dealing wi SA ever saying she is all right about things...gosh
In case some of you wonder which boutique it is Las Vegas boutique. .i was doing fine till now wi the balenciaga, louboutin, McQueen boutique in vegas but i failed with valentino..

I really don't think that's enough!
What they did was totally and completely ILLEGAL! And then they try to give you attitude!? No, just no.
Contact someone higher up and complain (higher than the store manager).
What they did was unacceptable. Period. They're a luxury boutique and their job is to please the customer, NOT scam the customer. Complaining doesn't make you a cheap customer, it makes you a smart person, rich or poor.
Take action.

Send Valentino a written complaint (via website or if you can locate office address).
There is more value to the complaint if its written. If you complain verbally, they usually try to fob it off and hide it from upper management.

Quackedup ..good point there yes I think i am going to they are driving me nuts still
Update: As Of Today didnt Hear anything from them till my time 9 pm got an email from original SA ups will pick up my package tomorrow sometime..store manager supposed to get my info from her and Send me a return shipping label via email. What the heck!!! What if im not going to be home?? They are very thoughtful and damn considerate huh? Just notifying me whats going to happened instead of asking me if that is ok with me ...so messed up... im going to write them up ...i gave them chances but they are just hopeless

Contact your credit card company and contest the charge immediately, that the bags were not authorized. Then call the boutique and ask to speak to a manager. Explain it was fraud and you will prosecute if they do not process a complete refund for bags you did not order.

Agree.. Contact your credit card company & dispute that portion of the
charge.

The SA's attitude is not warranted & quite frankly out of order.

I would write to corporate & explain the circumstances.

And get all the names of the people you spoke with, time of day & dates

And I would make sure you are getting a credit on your charge not a store credit
which they could conveniently do!!

And may I suggest the Dallas Valentino Boutique. Josephine is gracious, wonderful, caring - puts the customer first.
(and, no I don't work for V. just a happy repeat customer of Josephine)