Valentino all nude Rockstud Sandals

adb

O.G.
May 29, 2012
Hi all,
I have been eyeing to get the all nude rockstud slide or caged sandals but no idea where to purchase it. I saw it on farfetch before but find that the pricing was just high so decided to wait for it to arrive in my local store. So I have been waiting in the past year and none has arrived. When I was already decided to bite the bullet, the item is no longer in stock. I am not interested on the gold rockstud ones as I find it too blingy. I went to Valentino in Dallas, Paris, and Rome and they haven’t seen one yet in that combo. I would be interested to get it in ivory as well. If anyone here owns the tone on tone sandals, I would like to hear a review from you guys. Is it true that its rockstuds chips? Tia

I have tried to search for answers initially but didn’t get to find a thread for these questions. If this has been asked before, I would appreciate getting directed to the thread please. Thanks

I googled and saw Valentino.com had caged heels in the tonal RS you want.
Also, I saw an all nude slide on ruelala a few days ago. You have to register to see the sale price tho.

Reactions: adb