Valentine's Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This past week, I picked up my first Céline wallet in the beautiful antique blue grained leather. I was looking for a subtle but refreshing summer color, so this is perfect!

Then my wonderful DBF got me this beautiful Gourmette bracelet for Valentine's Day :smile: My first piece of Céline jewelry.

Here are some pics. Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392486611.607388.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392486630.515400.jpg

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats girl and happy Val:woohoo::woohoo:

4. Beautiful!! Congratulations and happy valentines!! xx

5. Love the wallet! And I just got the chain as well...not too long ago! I've been wearing mine so much :graucho:

6. This color is so soft and wonderful!! Congrats with your beautiful new babies! :smile: I wonder how it's different compared to the slate blue. :smile:

7. amazing color for the wallet!!! CONGRATS!!

8. gorgeous!! Love everything, congrats :biggrin:

9. Congrats. The bracelet looks great on you. Hope it won't be your last Céline accessory.

10. Gorgeous. Congrats.

11. they are so pretty! in love with your wallet:love::love::love::love: Congrats!!!

12. Thanks!

Thanks very much, unoma! :biggrin: Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Thank you so much! You too! :smile:

I know! It's so pretty. Goes with almost everything and is so comfortable. Thanks!

It's a little lighter and more powdery to me than slate blue. Thanks so much! I was hoping to have this be my little bit of summer color. It reminds me of the ocean! :smile:

13. Thanks so much!

Thanks very much CEC! :smile:

I hope it won't be, either! ;) Thanks so much, coton!

Thanks so much, Aluxe. I hope you're doing well!

:smile: Thanks!

14. Beautiful color :smile: congrats

15. Pls can you tell me what is the size of your bracelet? Small, medium or large.
    Your inbox is full:smile: