Valentines pressies !! Post all your valentines goodies here <3

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Hi ladies and gentlemen,
This year I am trying to save money with my hubby so I did not ask for a LV gift this year.
But I am really excited to see everyone's valentines pressie :P

Hello ladies! Some of you may seen this as i already posted it on other thread.. But I'm just very happy I got this this year :smile:

Here are my VDay pressie from my DBF Miss Noé BB.. We got her pretty early probably last week of January (We didn't want the price increase)

& from my mumma she got me Little Ms Cles :smile: :heart:

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392132049.304544.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392132065.990723.jpg

My family and I will be on vacation in the Cayman Islands. We are going to the Dolphin Discovery center to swim with the dolphin! I jsut have to remember to sneak my card into the carry on and not forget it!

Hello ladies! Some of you may seen this as i already posted it on other thread.. But I'm just very happy I got this this year :smile:

Here are my VDay pressie from my DBF Miss Noé BB.. We got her pretty early probably last week of January (We didn't want the price increase)

& from my mumma she got me Little Ms Cles :smile: :heart:

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 2499272View attachment 2499273

Did they communicate before buying ? because these two item is matching each other, I have seen other members hanging a cles outside of a Noe and they look so adorable with each other :cool:

I always like the noe, thinking of getting a monogram noe last december but they do not have it in stock

Did they communicate before buying ? because these two item is matching each other, I have seen other members hanging a cles outside of a Noe and they look so adorable with each other :cool:

I always like the noe, thinking of getting a monogram noe last december but they do not have it in stock

Hehe! No! They didn't! But mum knew I wanted another cles and I already have the DE cles and she's not a mono fan so she decided the get the DA instead :smile:

Do you have any other sort of Valentines day ? or celebrate LV during xmas ?:graucho:

I did have an LV Xmas :biggrin: And I usually have LV Bdays too! But no, we just don't like the pressure of V day, so we don't celebrate it in the traditional way. Instead, I cook a huge dinner for my hubby and my boys on V day each year, this year it's Prime Rib. They are the loves of my life...well, them and my horse LOL!