Valentine's items on coach.com

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
The new Valentine print is being displayed on Coach.com in a bag, cosmetic case, wristlet.... I wonder if this will be the new floorset???

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I think it's very cute for accessories! I love any brightly colored accessories though. In bags, I think it would be too much for my taste.

rykersmom

May 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Isn't this just the resort op art in different colors? The only thing Valentine-y would be the pink? I am sort of disappointed....missed out on last year's and was looking forward to something with hearts or something.

edanna

~*One Wild Night*~
Apr 29, 2008
Isn't this just the resort op art in different colors? The only thing Valentine-y would be the pink? I am sort of disappointed....missed out on last year's and was looking forward to something with hearts or something.
I agree. :tdown: I was hoping for some roses, hearts or anything that screams out "V-day" but this is ridiculous.

Aug 14, 2007
I really don't like this either. Makes me really regret returning my Valentines framed wristlet last year because I really did love it. I just couldn't get over paying $148 for it when others bought it at the outlet for $40 a month later so I returned it.

bumbleBEA

Oct 2, 2008
I really like it. I agree that it doesn't really scream "Valentine's" but it will be nice for Spring.

Jan 2, 2008
I actually didn't care for the new "C" print, but for some reason I LOVE it in this color! I really like the cosmetic case, too cute! :tup: