Valentine's items on coach.com

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The new Valentine print is being displayed on Coach.com in a bag, cosmetic case, wristlet.... I wonder if this will be the new floorset???

2. Yes, I believe it is.

But to be honest, I'm not too fond of the overly bright colors though.

Coin Purse:
    [​IMG]

Link: VALENTINE'S DAY @ COACH

42342_svmc_a0_front.jpg
  3. I love this and I will be purchasing the wristlet as soon as they are released! :yahoo:

4. I love this!

5. I think it's very cute for accessories! I love any brightly colored accessories though. In bags, I think it would be too much for my taste.

6. Isn't this just the resort op art in different colors? The only thing Valentine-y would be the pink? I am sort of disappointed....missed out on last year's and was looking forward to something with hearts or something.

7. i love the bright colors!

8. Very cute! I love it too!!

9. On my wishlist!

10. I agree. :tdown: I was hoping for some roses, hearts or anything that screams out "V-day" but this is ridiculous.

11. I really don't like this either. Makes me really regret returning my Valentines framed wristlet last year because I really did love it. I just couldn't get over paying $148 for it when others bought it at the outlet for $40 a month later so I returned it.

12. I really like it. I agree that it doesn't really scream "Valentine's" but it will be nice for Spring.

13. I actually didn't care for the new "C" print, but for some reason I LOVE it in this color! I really like the cosmetic case, too cute! :tup:
    [​IMG]

14. I kinda like this too!!! It's not too pinky! the colors contrast well!

15. I am normally not a signature person, but this is cute!