Valentines Day

My boyfriend is taking me to Niagara Falls.
This is the first time in 20 years I have been in a relationship on Valentine's Day.
*I hope he doesn't break up with me before I get on that plane tomorrow. :panic:

Am I the only one sort of anti-Vday?
I feel like I'd rather have flowers any other day if the year except the day the universe tells my hubby he should :/

This is the first time in 20 years I have been in a relationship on Valentine's Day.
*I hope he doesn't break up with me before I get on that plane tomorrow. :panic:
How beautiful! Niagara Falls in Buffalo or the Canadian side?

I love niagara. Hope you have a wonderful time

You may or may not remember me from posting in the Single/Online forums, but I didn't know you were in a relationship. Just wanted to say that I hope you have a blast and all the best! Your posts always have me cracking up.

Well I'm going to feel romantic all day, but we're not doing anything specifically for the day, if that makes sense: I'm going to cook a beautiful lamb roast with veggies and we're going to watch a move together at home...so it's just a standard Friday really :biggrin: :P :love: