Valentines Day

MyLuxuryDiary

Aug 28, 2013
My dbf is taking me NYC to TAO for dinner and taking me shopping at Saks, then on the 25th we are leaving for VEGAS :smile:) I'm very excited!!!!!!!!

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
It's my user name
My boyfriend is taking me to Niagara Falls.
This is the first time in 20 years I have been in a relationship on Valentine's Day.
*I hope he doesn't break up with me before I get on that plane tomorrow. :panic:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Am I the only one sort of anti-Vday?
I feel like I'd rather have flowers any other day if the year except the day the universe tells my hubby he should :/

QU33NR3MI

Feb 6, 2014
CANADA
This is the first time in 20 years I have been in a relationship on Valentine's Day.
*I hope he doesn't break up with me before I get on that plane tomorrow. :panic:
How beautiful! Niagara Falls in Buffalo or the Canadian side?

I love niagara. Hope you have a wonderful time

summer2815

Team Piggy
O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
The Muppet Show
You may or may not remember me from posting in the Single/Online forums, but I didn't know you were in a relationship. Just wanted to say that I hope you have a blast and all the best! Your posts always have me cracking up.

ChanelGirlE

xoxo
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Here & There
We normally don't do anything special but we both happen to be off work V-Day. So we're going to dinner... trying out a new resto we've been meaning to go to.

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Well I'm going to feel romantic all day, but we're not doing anything specifically for the day, if that makes sense: I'm going to cook a beautiful lamb roast with veggies and we're going to watch a move together at home...so it's just a standard Friday really :biggrin: :P :love: