Valentine's Day Trio~PICS

kimber

I love Nikkis!!
Sep 26, 2006
I ordered these from RM.com and they are super cute!! I know they are pvc, but they are so useful for all kinds of things..I will get my moneys worth out of them. I use my peacock, rose and cloud gray all the time..They really help you keep everything organized in your purse..I think the neon is great for this type of thing. The first one is with flash second is without..They one without flash is more true to color..Very neon:smile: I am on a ban for new house..but just had my birthday, valentines day, and anniversary so this is my gift from my husband. Small but sweet..Last year was about purses and this year is all about the house!!
IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

Kimber- could you do us a favor please.... a lot of members are concerned that the previous patent leather bags, IE the purple patent, charcoal patent etc MAY be PVC. Since you own both, can you describe the difference between the material on your charcoal patent nikki and the neon trio?

Kimber- could you do us a favor please.... a lot of members are concerned that the previous patent leather bags, IE the purple patent, charcoal patent etc MAY be PVC. Since you own both, can you describe the difference between the material on your charcoal patent nikki and the neon trio?

They are definitely different. The neon is shiny and feels more like plastic. I don't think it is going to break in...it is kind of stiff. I figured it would be. I got them to use for everyday stuff and not worry about taking them in my beach bag and traveling with them. They are bright and fun:smile: The charcoal patent breaks in and is smooshy now and is not shiny and plastic like at all. I would not want the neon on a big bag. It looks cheap compared to patent leather for sure. I am still so in :heart: with my charcoal patent..I have been using this bag for over a month. It has been raining this last week and have not been able to change. They are totally different material!! I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any more questions. Here are some pics of the neon orange kerry on the charcoal patent nikki..not sure if you can tell the difference in pics..
IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

Last edited: