Valentines Day reveal in May...plus I broke my ban =)

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
So, I had the day off today and decided to go see my fav Chanel Boutique SA, Atsuko, at the Tysons Galleria. After my Dec/Jan splurge, I put myself on a ban and managed to stay away for about 4 months. During that time I got an iPhone and changed my number. Well.... the reason that is important to mention is because Atsuko has been trying to call me since February to give me a present for Valentines Day!!!!! This was a complete shock. I thought...a bag charm? a key chain? a book? WHO KNEW SHE WOULD COME OUT FROM THE BACK WITH THIS BEAUTY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :graucho:

Who's here for a reveal?

Israeli_Flava

O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Let me start with what I broke my ban for. I have been yearning for them for about 2 or 3 months. Everytime I see them my heart melts and I think they are sooooooo worth the $$$$

My SA put a gazillion perfumes in the box, in the bag, in my hand. It was so cute! :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 253

Israeli_Flava

O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
After I picked myself up off the floor :faint: I was overcome with emotion. Atsuko got only 2 to give to her VIP clients. I am def not a VIP in that I spend loads of money there because I really don't. I do, however, visit her often and run my mouth for hours :lol: so I guess I won her over with the gift of gab. This bracelet is current season 11P! I'm still in shock ....

Thanks for letting me share my wonderful day!

Attachments

• Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 608
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 214