Valentine's day pressie from hubby!

I appreciate all your congrats and especially the kind words about DH! IMHO he is the best hubby in the whole wide world....always doing sweet things for me to show his love. We were "kids" when we married....i was 18 he was 20 and 4 kids and 8 grandkids later we are still in love.....40 yr anniversary in May. I plan to tell him all the nice things you said! Penny & Suzie.....I also have the Balcones bracelet! I have it in black extra wide and in the gold in a bangle and a wide. Now I want it in red! Everyone's kind words have made my Valentine pressie even more special! Thanks!:heart:

Just beautiful, Bijoux[/B]. The Balcones is my favorite H. china pattern, and it certainly made a most fitting Valentine.

Congratulations. I expect that the tea will taste marvellous out of that new teapot!

Wow I love the china pattern, it is one of my all time favourites. Such a lovely DH to present it to you on Valentines day. Many congrats on your beautiful set.

Bijouxlady - what a lovely gift - luck lady:yes::tup:
attachment.php

I appreciate all your congrats and especially the kind words about DH! IMHO he is the best hubby in the whole wide world....always doing sweet things for me to show his love. We were "kids" when we married....i was 18 he was 20 and 4 kids and 8 grandkids later we are still in love.....40 yr anniversary in May. I plan to tell him all the nice things you said! Penny & Suzie.....I also have the Balcones bracelet! I have it in black extra wide and in the gold in a bangle and a wide. Now I want it in red! Everyone's kind words have made my Valentine pressie even more special! Thanks!:heart:

That is what I enjoy hearing! I have been with my husband since I was 19 and he was 20. We were together 6 years before we married and next Saturday is our 22nd wedding anniversary. I hope to reach your milestone!