Jimmy Choo Valentine's Day Present...What Choo are you wishing for?

None of the new releases do it for me. I still haven't paid for my Turquoise Maddy, so I'm laying off the Choo for awhile. I can't wait to see my visa bill this month:nuts::yucky:
If I had the $$$, I'd buy that Red Riki that is on ebay now...

I have to say, I agree with robynbenz. It's just another day. It's become so commercialized I find it annoying. The most special gifts to receive are those given for no reason at all.

Oh I know...those received for no reason are special;:yes: but I have a daughter that has autism and she :heart:'s every holiday...we try to make each holiday special in our family; because it makes her so happy. :tender: She is our :angel:.

I have to say, I agree with robynbenz. It's just another day. It's become so commercialized I find it annoying. The most special gifts to receive are those given for no reason at all.

Oh, wow what a small world...I also have a daughter with autism. She is 6 years old. She loves everyday and thinks everyday should be a holiday...LOL She is our little miracle...our angel. :angel: She surprises us everyday with something new.

Oh I know...those received for no reason are special;:yes: but I have a daughter that has autism and she :heart:'s every holiday...we try to make each holiday special in our family; because it makes her so happy. :tender: She is our :angel:.

We don't really make a big deal of Valentines. But if I had to wish for a Choo, :graucho: it would be the Roxie in black drummed leather. Me likey! :nuts:

Wow, we are a non celebratory sort aren't we? :P I too fall into that category as I tend to think any day is a good day to shop! I actually tend to let my DH off the hook for the Hallmark holidays! :tup: