Valentine's Day Package from HNL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. New pics from Kana in Hawaii... i love the heart charms!

Attached Files:

2. she sent alot...

Attached Files:

3. there's one more post coming! also, the 2nd and 3rd picture are of the same necklace...

Attached Files:

4. phew -- last set.... that bag is amazing!

kana also mentioned that they'll be receiving their post-show denim bags in a month or so -- they're already taking reservations! she hasn't sent me pics yet -- but i'll keep everyone posted when she does! :smile:

Attached Files:

5. congrats!!

6. Wow I love the heart charms! Do they ship to the mainland?

7. Umm??

:shrugs: Nobody bought anything yet.

Lily
    , thanks so much for posting the pictures and sharing.

8. Nice pic and good stuff!....

9. thanks for posting - I am making my shopping list for HK as we speak! lol

10. #11 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Awww... those heart charms look absolutely adorable on that Mughetto Vitello Lux Shopper! Now I'm tempted to buy some charms! :P

11. Thanks for posting!! I hope they do send more pics of the rest of the bags accessories....

12. Butterfly 36029 -- just curious, is that a miu miu denim bag in your profile pic? i should be getting some pictures of this season's denim bags -- i hope they look like yours!

13. very nice!

by the way, can we also order bags from her? Anyone ordered before or only accessories?

14. Yes, its a miu miu denim from this season...it's currently available in mytheresa.com and a different version at netaporter.com

Please post pics when you get them! there should be more denim jeans available this season