Valentine's Day Outfits With (or without) Your RM Bags!

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi girls!

Valentine's day is less than a week away! Time to share your Valentine's Day outfits which feature your favorite RM Bag or your favorite Valentine's Day bag!

What are everyone's plans for Valentine's Day? What are you all planning to wear? Need help deciding between outfits and/or purses? Come here and share!!

I'll start with my (tentative) Valentine's day outfit. It doesn't feature a RM bag, but that's because -well, I don't have a lovely Wine bag in my collection unfortunately like some of you other lucky girls! :Push: But here is my outfit featuring my LV Pearl Vernis Lexington Clutch with a Pomme Vernis Cles!!

V-DayOutfit.jpg

Xlana I LOVE your dress!! It's a gorgeous shade of purple and you are gonna look hot!

I really have no idea what I'm wearing on V-day because my BF and I are probably just going to dinner at Downtown Disney and then a movie after. Here are some ideas, depending on what the weather is like.

First picture: Wine MAM, skinny jeans, babydoll camisole, cardigan, and boots. Extremely casual.

Second picture: Wine MAM, red dress, and espadrille wedges if it's back to being 80 degree weather! A little more dressy, and not as practical for our date.

3266165916_8d41bd6849.jpg

3266165486_4336db2c21.jpg

My outfit may also change since I'm getting my new Mint Nikki on Thursday!!! I'm thinking of wearing a pastel color (yellow, lavender, pink, or cream) if I really like the Nikki when it comes. We'll see what happens!!

Thanks kmariko!! It's probably my favorite out of all the dresses I own.

Personally I like the first outfit! I lived in So Cal for 5 years, and thus I know you need to dress in layers down there. Plus, I'm a sucker for boots. May I suggest you wear some knee high socks that'll pop against your black skinny jeans?

By the way, I'm totally jealous of your Wine MAM :P.

Oh my God, 80 degrees? I am so envious. I am so sick of cold weather, I miss warm sunshine.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna wear on valentine's day. I think my hubby is making me an amazing homecooked meal (he is an AMAAAAAAAAZING cook), we both have off work that day which doesn't happen too often, so I think we kind of want to savor the home-ness together. So, no need for a bag for me!

I love love love love love everyone's outfits so far! This is fun, post more!

Oh my God, 80 degrees? I am so envious. I am so sick of cold weather, I miss warm sunshine.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna wear on valentine's day. I think my hubby is making me an amazing homecooked meal (he is an AMAAAAAAAAZING cook), we both have off work that day which doesn't happen too often, so I think we kind of want to savor the home-ness together. So, no need for a bag for me!

I love love love love love everyone's outfits so far! This is fun, post more!

Yeah Southern California weather has been a bit strange lately... I was actually able to lay out in my backyard last week and tan!! But of course, the past few days have been nothing but rainstorms and gloom.

That's so awesome you guys get the day off together AND your hubby is a great cook. I wish my BF would cook me dinner!! I'm known as the chef in the relationship, but he's a sweetheart so I let it slide haha.

Awwwww sweet is all that matters! :biggrin: He and I both love to cook and are good but I'm so tired lately he's been spoiling me haha. He made this fantastic honey mustard chicken/pasta the other day, oh my God. It was heaven.

I think I am going to dress up just for fun anyway, to surprise him. I kind of look like hell 90% of the time these days hahaha. (Plus I wear nothing but all black almost every day for work which doesn't help with my pasty dry skin since I can NOT tan in 20 degree weather.... omg I would kill for some tanning weather lol.) It will be a nice change. Hubba hubba!

Thanks kmariko!! It's probably my favorite out of all the dresses I own.

Personally I like the first outfit! I lived in So Cal for 5 years, and thus I know you need to dress in layers down there. Plus, I'm a sucker for boots. May I suggest you wear some knee high socks that'll pop against your black skinny jeans?

By the way, I'm totally jealous of your Wine MAM :P.

Oooh, socks popping out would look cute and keep me nice and warm! I saw some girls walking around with cognac/brown boots, dark denim, and cute fair-isle looking socks when it was freezing. They looked adorable! I'm not sure what color socks would go well with my outfit :shrugs:(too much pink will bother me hehe.)

Awwwww sweet is all that matters! :biggrin: He and I both love to cook and are good but I'm so tired lately he's been spoiling me haha. He made this fantastic honey mustard chicken/pasta the other day, oh my God. It was heaven.

I think I am going to dress up just for fun anyway, to surprise him. I kind of look like hell 90% of the time these days hahaha. (Plus I wear nothing but all black almost every day for work which doesn't help with my pasty dry skin since I can NOT tan in 20 degree weather.... omg I would kill for some tanning weather lol.) It will be a nice change. Hubba hubba!

OH yes! Dress up regardless of where the celebration is happening. Although he thinks you look gorgeous ALL the time, he will definitely love it! Plus dressing up is fun :P

I will most likely be wearing my most comfortable sweatpants, t-shirt and Uggs or some sort of slipper as DF and I will be staying in, watching movies all boring, old couple style!!! Just us and our dogs and I could not be more excited!

Should I post pictures of my sweatpants? LOL!

I will most likely be wearing my most comfortable sweatpants, t-shirt and Uggs or some sort of slipper as DF and I will be staying in, watching movies all boring, old couple style!!! Just us and our dogs and I could not be more excited!

Should I post pictures of my sweatpants? LOL!

HAHA, adorable.

Yeah, my boyfriend and I are kind of past the big celebration phase since we've been together for 4 years. BUT, we loooove good food, so we can't skip using V-day as a reason to eat at a good restaurant. It's too expensive to spend $100 on dinner for two otherwise :P