Valentine's Day Outfits With (or without) Your RM Bags!

Oh man courtney! You've got some gorgeous pieces. For V-Day, my vote would be for the Red Rendevous and black patents with outfit number 4. But you really can't go wrong with any of those fab outfits. Have Fun!!!

Husband and I don't believe in Valentine's Day. We don't think we need to be told by a calendar what day we should be romantic for each other, so we'll be staying in and cooking ourselves a nice dinner, probably putting on some Metalocalypse DVDs, and generally staying away from the massive crowds that will be out that night.

However, his b-day is on the 16th, so I'm taking him out to a nice b-day dinner at Lawry's with some friends. I'm thinking I'll definitely take my cream MAC, but haven't decided between these 2 dresses. Plus, I dunno about the shoes....would it matter if they have silver studs and the hardware on the MAC is gold? I don't think it really matters, but it still kinda bugs me.

SDC10480.jpg

Harkham jersey dress....seems a little boring at first, but it has nifty ruching in strategic places and cool leather accents.

SDC10481.jpg

Lewis Cho dress....plus: it has sleeves for if it's chilly, but con: it's very short on freakishly-long-torso'd-me. Though that may be a plus for hubby, I don't wanna be pullin' a Paris on the unsuspecting public. Hmmm....decisions....

Husband and I don't believe in Valentine's Day. We don't think we need to be told by a calendar what day we should be romantic for each other, so we'll be staying in and cooking ourselves a nice dinner, probably putting on some Metalocalypse DVDs, and generally staying away from the massive crowds that will be out that night.

However, his b-day is on the 16th, so I'm taking him out to a nice b-day dinner at Lawry's with some friends. I'm thinking I'll definitely take my cream MAC, but haven't decided between these 2 dresses. Plus, I dunno about the shoes....would it matter if they have silver studs and the hardware on the MAC is gold? I don't think it really matters, but it still kinda bugs me.

SDC10480.jpg

Harkham jersey dress....seems a little boring at first, but it has nifty ruching in strategic places and cool leather accents.

SDC10481.jpg

Lewis Cho dress....plus: it has sleeves for if it's chilly, but con: it's very short on freakishly-long-torso'd-me. Though that may be a plus for hubby, I don't wanna be pullin' a Paris on the unsuspecting public. Hmmm....decisions....

For the second dress very easy fixes!!
-You said it's too short on you, I'd wear some black satin shorts with leggings underneath instead of just underwear. Try a bright color such as red or opaque black is fine too! If you do decide to wear shorts, pick out a nice belt so it would look more like a tunic than a dress.

I think the heels look fine, but if they bother you too much, just go with black patent which is always sexy.

2nd dress eh? Definitely give the SO some LEG for his b-day? :graucho: hee hee. I'd definitely wear some black hose or black tights with it. Forgot to mention the 1st dress is VERY cleavagey, so he'd get an eyeful regardless. Heh.

MOCK i love the first outfit! And i forget which shoes are these again? weren't they Oh deer?? I totally want them!! You have a hot bod mock--- give him some leg and boobage ;)

SDC10480.jpg

Hey Mock!! I did get my dresses!! After going thru 4- for dinner on friday night (which is at sundial) i am wearing this dress:

_5715883.jpg

And then on saturday we're going dinner at a normal restaurant, and i'm wearing this dress:

_5640600.jpg

They both are gorgeous and I wanted to wear the red friday, but i can't wear the gown where we are going saturday, and since saturday is actual valentines, it'll be better to wear red!

I :heart: this thread!

desi... yay! I'm so excited to see your dress pics posted! The green dress is gorgeous and so classy. You're going to look beautiful in it for sure... and well, as a red ho, I think that says it all regarding my feelings for any and all things a true classic red. It's my favorite color in the entire world!

I was thinking about buying a red dress like desi's but I can't find one I like!! I'm just as picky with dresses as I am with purses :P.

Now I don't know what I will wear because I have an Ignes glossy wine clutch coming on Friday and it won't match my purple dress...oh the choices we must make!!

I just hope I don't accidentally get food on my dress like the clutz I am!!