Valentine's Day Gifts

Hi all, thank you for the lovely comments. Much appreciated!
How was your day today? :biggrin:

flowerbobon – thank you ^^
purse-nality – your welcome :3
lovesbmw – I know, seriously huh. I’ve been with him now, 5 years and 7 months! He’s my high school sweetheart. I love him very much! :love:
Tartine – Thank you!! I love pearls a lot. So classy and adorable.
babyontheway – Thank you so much. He is a sweetie and so very kind. I know, the strass is so gorgeous that I’m scared to use it. It’s so darn gorgeous lol. I know me too, I’m excited about what else he has. :yahoo:
kuromi – Thanks hun!! ^-^
Cari284 – Thank you!
milodrinker – Thank and Happy Valentine’s Day too!!! Hope you had an awesome one!!
ibezj - ^^ Thanks!!! I love them all!!
pls5 – Thank you, I love him very much!!! He’s so giving and loving!
HoyaLV – Indeedie, a huge keeper indeed ^_^ Thank you very much, I am so blessed!!
papertiger – Indeedie, it was a perfect V-day ^^ and the prezzies are a bonus lol
Deborah1986 – Thank you! I love it so much, it’s so cute!! Every time I see it, it’s like “Awww…” :3 And the charms were so perfect for yesterday too!!
kobe939 - ^^ Thank you!
puglypie – Thank you!! BTW, pugs and puggles (think I spelled it wrong/sorry) are so adorable!!!
beljwl - =) Thank you!
AMJ - ^__^ Thank you!!!!! I am so happy!!!
saks4me - ^^ It’s so hard to find someone so amazing and perfect and what’s funny is he’s my first boyfriend! I hope you find someone whom can truly make you happy and all you deserve hun! BTW, I love your avatar!!!! CUTE!!
lilyelloworchid – Thank you! The strass is so beautiful, I am in such awe still lol.
petitechouchou - ^^ Thank you very much, he is TOO sweet lol.
djrr - ^^ Thank you, he really is! The v-day mini is too adorable. It makes you want go “Awww” lol ha ha.
Sure, I’d be happy to. I will place up the pics when the other gifts from my bf come in kay ^^
vintage4me – Which bag hun? He said he went to a Chanel Boutique, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, & Neiman Marcus.
scorpchris19 – Thank you, thank you ^-^
rachael 1321 – Thank you and Happy Be-lated Valentine’s Day too!! Lol
eggpudding - ^^ Thanks, I love the pearl set too!!! Everything, lol.
**Chanel** - Thank you!!!
bfali – Thank you hun!
rosasharn78 - :3 Thank you, I love my goodies ^^