Valentine's Day gift from the hubby...Tiffany's Ladybug necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a thing for ladybugs, so the hubby surprised me yesterday with the new sterling and enamel necklace from Tiffany. It is quite heavy for its size and has fabulous detailing. :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

3. Very cute!

4. too cute! congrats!

5. Oh my goodness, Mathqueen, that's cute as a, well, a bug! Love it!

6. way cute! whimsical and pretty... i've seen the ladybug in the boutique & i do like the weight & enameling. Now, if they'd only come out with a cute li'l penguin....

7. That's beautiful. Congrats!

8. It's so cute! I love it! Congrats!

9. Awww so cute! Great gift

10. that's so cute! I love Tiffany enamel..my gift box pendant's enamel started fading after only one month of occasional use..so they replaced it for me. just in case this happens to you don't hesitate to take it to them.
    congrats!

11. Ladybugs are a symbol of GOOD LUCK!!! Love this piece............congrats!!!

12. Ooh simpleplan, thanks for the tip. I haven't taken the necklace off since yesterday morning and don't intend to any time soon, so I'm glad to know that Tiffany will stand by their product.

13. So cute!

14. That is really really cute!
    Congrats!!!

15. It's so cute! Can you post an action shot? I'm considering it but would like to see in action first.