Valentine's day gift for my mom! - pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    Once again, many thanks to the lovely tPFers in this forum in helping me to pick out the perfect vday gift for my mom. Of course, I couldn't wait to give it to her after I bought it...and she was very very surprised and shocked! At first, she gave me the "you shouldn'tve spent your money..." talk...then she just looked at the scarf and admired the orange box with brown ribbon and kept telling me how elegant the box looked. *It's her very first orange box!* I was a little upset the next day because I thought she didn't like it and I started regretting the decision to get it for her...but then...that night, when my mom's SO came to our house, he showed up with gift certificates as his vday gift to her (which is partly my fault because I didn't realize that he texted me when he needed my opinion and suggestions as to what to get my mom for vday until he showed up at our house and asked if I received his sms...)
    Moving on...my mom then said to him "oh oh oh oh ! Guess what Laura got me for valentine's day?" and pulled out the card and box....that was when I stopped regretting getting her the gift and see how happy she really was with it.
    Now I'm done boring you guys with words...picture time!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

H comme histoire.

2. gorgeous!!

3. Wow i bet she was thrilled!

4. what a lovely pressie........... and what a lovely daughter you are ...........

5. Gorgeous!!!

6. So beautiful - you are so sweet!

7. Lovely scarf! It was so sweet of you.

8. Great scarf!

9. beautiful!

10. Lovely, what a great gift for your mother.

11. Very pretty! how sweet of you!

12. very beautiful!!

13. What a lovely gift for your mum. Thanks for sharing it with us!

14. What a beautiful gift for your mother from a very thoughtful daughter!

15. How sweet!