Valentine's Day collection 2016

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I'm planning to get something from this years Valentine's Day collection, and not sure on which one. Probably the ZCP.

Was wondering if anyone has gotten something already and has pictures to share. Would love to see what they look like in real life. I haven't seen any posts on it at all.

Any thoughts on what you think of the colour combo would be appreciated. More likely I'm going to get something in poppy.

Do people like th design or is it too similar to the on from a few years ago?

Happy Valentine's Day all!

I bought the sweet stripes bag charm if that's the color combo you mean (didn't know it was a Valentines Day line :biggrin:) I can take pictures and post them when I get home if you want! I love the color combo and I'm not a "pink" kind of girl. I actually have been using it almost daily since I got it and that's not like me:lol: I know it's not the zcp but it may give you an idea of the colors?

I'm planning to get something from this years Valentine's Day collection, and not sure on which one. Probably the ZCP.

Was wondering if anyone has gotten something already and has pictures to share. Would love to see what they look like in real life. I haven't seen any posts on it at all.

Any thoughts on what you think of the colour combo would be appreciated. More likely I'm going to get something in poppy.

Do people like th design or is it too similar to the on from a few years ago?

Happy Valentine's Day all!

I got the ZCP with the poppy stripes, love it!! the picture on the website is pretty true to color i would say. i can snaps some pictures when i get home from work.

I bought the sweet stripes bag charm if that's the color combo you mean (didn't know it was a Valentines Day line :biggrin:) I can take pictures and post them when I get home if you want! I love the color combo and I'm not a "pink" kind of girl. I actually have been using it almost daily since I got it and that's not like me:lol: I know it's not the zcp but it may give you an idea of the colors?
That sounds lovely! Thank you

Ok Bumbles these pics are terrible. I tried to get different lighting but my house is dark and it was cloudy today. The color is pretty true to the website, it's so pretty irl though:smile: I've been using it almost every day and there are no scuffs or scratches. Seems pretty durable
picture.php

sorry for the late response, hopefully i added the pictures correctly. i use a few different wallets but ZCP are always fun to use, especially ones like these, nice pop of color...im not a huge fan of vernis since it seems so high maint, but this has been fine so far