Valentine flaps

mimichauchau

Apr 18, 2006
Hi Ladies!! I've recently gave up on the idea of owning a medium beige clair flapp, it is just getting too expensive for me. I've decided to get a beige valentine flap insteadd. Can you ladies please give me some insight on it. When does the valentine flap normally come to store?? Is there a certain season that they start selling it and does it normally come in all different colors depending on stores or is it depending on the season?? Ive been wondering if it comes around valentine time.. hence the name.. HEHE.. it would make the PERFECT valentine gift :graucho: lol

Im not sure if theyre going to make the valentine flaps again. The last time I checked (last night), there were 5 or 6 different Valentine flaps on eBay. Out of those i think 2 of them are brand new with tags, and others are is pretty good preowned condition. I saw a few different colors but check fast because they're not always gonna be available! Good luck :smile:

i think these are seasonal items and they don't have out every season. i have two valentine continental zip around wallets though. i hvae a coral pink and a black lamb. it has the heart charm on the zipper. i got this maybe 2 years ago or so. i think your best bet is to buy it pre-owned.