valentina satchel

I took a closer look at Valentina shoulder bag today (not satchel) and I really do like this smallish bag. It was a deep rich tan colour, classic. Did not buy tho.

Also admired Phoenix satchel but can't go with natural cowhide. The natural leather seems to attract dirt worse than white!!??? White I can consider but natural is even more high maintenance I think?!

Glad I didn't get the satchel after reading this, thanks! I have the black Valentina Shoulder and I love it so much I pre ordered another in natural snake! :smile:

The other problem is that the turnlock constantly opened on its own as I walked around. I switched back to my Halogen satchel -- not as pretty a color but robust and functional.

I really wanted the Valentina satchel too but I wasn't sure if I wanted natural/snake or nickel/snake but I thought about my collection and I decided I needed a neutral. So I ordered it in natural snake. I bought it for 20% off and free shipping. It will ship in late April they told me. I'm so excited. I bought mine from www.lingerrose.com. Code: linger21 gave me the 20%. They also ship internationally, I think the rate is priority for $19.00 flat rate.

I can't wait to show you guys my new bag... OMG SO EXCITED!!

PS. MOB also has the natural/snake but it is excluded from their current coupon. LR's coupon included preorders.
Thank you for the link :smile:. It's great site, i might purchase from there in the future.

But too bad the one i want is from last season i guess, blush. Snake and i, we don't get along too well...

Hi guys!

I'm looking for the botkier Valentina Satchel in Mint. Now I know it's sold out everywhere I look but anyone find one recently or know of where to purchase? in store or online? i'm in nyc btw.

Do they not make that specific color anymore? :sad:

Do you think Monica meant that there will be new colors in late April, or only in the fall? Will late April be a restock of the spring colors we've already seen? I am excited to see what's coming (soon!). I think the dove grey would probably be lovely for summer and not get as dirty as white might. I liked the mint green but obviously it's sold out everywhere and it sounds like it's too light to be really functional. I'm looking for a classy bag for summer - wish me luck! I love the Valentina Shoulder and definitely want to try it.

I have to post a warning to those of you who own or are interested in the dove cowhide of the valentina satchel or shoulder bag. I ordered the satchel in dove and chose to condition it since it is such a light color with the Apple leather product. I tested a small spot and didn't notice any discoloration. However, the dye on my bag appears to have a dark tint or streak to it in some places, and when I conditioned it, some of the spots became more apparent and spread out on the leather. I contacted Botkier about it, but they have stated that they cannot help since no one else has reported any problems with the dye of the leather and they think I must have made a mistake when I conditioned it. It is a gorgeous bag, one of my favorites in several years, and the color is a beautiful shade of grey, but be very careful if you treat it with any products. Has anyone had a similar problem? I'm very bummed since I was so excited for the bag, and now I'm hesitant to even use it after this experience.

Hi there! The April delivery of Valentina has been pushed to early May. Since it is a transitional season we kept it short and sweet with a White snake, Nickel (blue metallic snake) and Bronze only while a ton of new colors will be hitting for Fall in July. Hope this helps! xoMonica

We
Do you think Monica meant that there will be new colors in late April, or only in the fall? Will late April be a restock of the spring colors we've already seen? I am excited to see what's coming (soon!). I think the dove grey would probably be lovely for summer and not get as dirty as white might. I liked the mint green but obviously it's sold out everywhere and it sounds like it's too light to be really functional. I'm looking for a classy bag for summer - wish me luck! I love the Valentina Shoulder and definitely want to try it.

Hi there! The April delivery of Valentina has been pushed to early May. Since it is a transitional season we kept it short and sweet with a White snake, Nickel (blue metallic snake) and Bronze only while a ton of new colors will be hitting for Fall in July. Hope this helps! xoMonica

We
Now you've got my attention! :greengrin:

I just got a used Valentina in the blush color and it needs some TLC. It is kind of lightly soiled all over and needs a cleaning but aside from an eraser (which works well, btw) I would like to know what is safe to use to clean it and if it can be conditioned. Anyone know?

Edit: I think I'm going to post in the care & maintenance section

Last edited: