Valari Flats @ Macy's ~ $55!!

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I took my daughter to the mall to buy her birthday gift...camel ergo tote w/PCE...

We headed down to Macy's just to check for a skull charm...no luck...

Then saw the big shoe clearance. 50% to 70% off plus an extra 20% off. They had lots of Coach shoes and sandals on the racks. I got the black Valari's for $55.18!

34%3A49%3C3%3B5%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B37%3D%3C67%3DXROQDF%3E2323869%3C%3B3%3A%3B%3Bot1lsi

wow my macys the valaris were regular price... but they had a ton of other shoes 50% off ... mostly all the shoes except the ones that came out this month and last month

I was at Macy's tonight. I saw those flats, but they looked hideous on my feet. The only other ones I saw were the khaki/white Kara Espadrilles and the Kakhi/White Sydney sandals/flip-flops (which I bought for $39!!):yahoo: They go PERFECTLY with my Khaki/White Sig Stripe Swingpack! WOOOHOOO!! :tup::tup:

I didn't see ANY of the other Coach shoes on sale though :sad: Kat, you saw LOTS of Coach shoes on sale???? I wonder why it would be different from store to store?!?! I am going to the other Macy's in town TOMORROW...gotta see if there's more over there!

Attachments

• IMG_2115.JPG
    IMG_2115.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 102
yeah there were tons... i think it was a one day sale... but they re not likely to be marked down.. the tag on the shoes already had the 50% off price written on it i think... they had those nicola flats, a lot of heels, a lotttt of heels, some sandals, most of the stuff i dont think is in the coach store... well except mayras and halaris... and those canvas/brown or canvas/green pumps and/or sandals... and the signature 2" heel shoes.. the conservative looking ones.. and ballet flats... TONS!

Great deals ladies. In CA they never have any good sales like that. I seen the Valari flats today for $138 regular price. I feel lucky when I get 25% off regular priced shoes.

Wow, good deal. Too bad I already have them. They're not all that comfortable if you have to stand in them all day. There is no support and the elastic strap leaves marks on your feet.