Vachetta Tan Leather

do you like LV...? I was thinking maybe the noe GM, its trimmed in leather on the sides, the staps, the top rim, and the bottom is all leather..and yes over time some leathers does get a little darker...
hth, and good luck:smile:

Yeah, I think they do all get darker. Obviously the LV vachetta is a good example. But I also had a Hayden Harnett bag in vachetta that got darker. Originally when I bought it, I thought the color was vachetta, until I noticed after a day of being in the sun that the bag "tanned". I then realized it was naked leather.

OMG...i use to leave/lock my bags in the trunk of my car (in 90 degree temp) when there was no need to take my bags into class with me ...always wondered why/how quickly the leather turned so easily on my LV bags so lol.....wow..I DONT DO IT ANYMORE...lol.

Yeah, I think they do all get darker. Obviously the LV vachetta is a good example. But I also had a Hayden Harnett bag in vachetta that got darker. Originally when I bought it, I thought the color was vachetta, until I noticed after a day of being in the sun that the bag "tanned". I then realized it was naked leather.