Vachetta on Monogram Bosphore PM wearing thin? Clearly has a hole!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,

I have two "man bags" lol, the Monogram Abbesses and the Monogram Bosphore PM. The Abbesses I use when I carry too much stuff, and the Bosphore for normal every day. The Bosphore is only 3 months old, and the Vachetta that rubs against me when I walk in one area is wearing thin and now has a tiny tiny whole. Yes, it's authentic. I bought it at an LV Boutique!

Would LV cover something like that? I thought the Vachetta leather was tough and wouldnt wear like that?

Thanks,

Justin.

2. You have me a bit worried now! I just bought the same bag but it will arrive next week. Still tossing up whether I should exchange it for a Soana Trotteur.

I have heard about denim transfer on the vachetta piping of this bag, but haven't heard about it rubbing so much that it creates a hole! Maybe take the bag into LV and see what they think? Hope someone can answer your question!

3. Yeah, it has some denim transfer, which I am not too worried about, I knew that would happen and you don't see that part - however, now that it is wearing thin, I don't want it to come apart on me!

Speaking of Trotteur, I love the Damier Lune Trotteur! I am just not a fan of the regular Damier. The Soana Trotteur is also nice if you want it to be not so in your face.

4. I love the Damier Lune Trotteur too! But I have a Azur Naviglio and didn't want to get a bag too similar. The Azur has bad denim staining too, so I wanted a bag that I could wear when I'm wearing jeans, and the Damier Lune Trotteur is untreated so stains will stay!

5. Wow that's some serious wear-and-tear! I would've thought that the leather would be more resilient than that. Could you take it in to a store for a repair assessment?