Vachetta help

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ive recently purchased a monogram keepall from the early 80s. The leather appears to be quite cracked/dry from the photographs but its going to be my project bag. I really want to condition the leather and wanted to order a conditioner asap so it comes shorly after the bag does.

I'm in the UK and find it hard to get apple brand and lovin my bags so would really appreciate some help regarding products that are easy to get in the UK.

Thanks in advance

2. I use Renapur leather balsam. It's great for everything, I even use it on my old boots to bring them back to life, plus it is waterproof protects the vachetta too.

I got it mine off ebay but I think they have a website too.

3. Excellent ! I will definitely check this out. Thank you

4. You're welcome :smile: and good luck! Would love to see some pics of your new bag when you get it!

5. Thank you. I hope it turns out okay! I will be sure to upload some before and after photos.

6. Just to make sure, is it this one ?

Attached Files:

7. Yep! that's the one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice