vachetta ellipse!

I like it but wouldn't use it if I had one.
There's also the all-vachetta Speedy, a messenger (Bastille?), briefcase, Alma...they're all very cute.

I agree that it looks naked... it reminds me of the Il Bisonte purses that were sooooo popular in elementary school (anybody remember those? I grew up on Long Island). Although I don't remember if they looked this naked, but they patina-ed in a similar way to vachetta.

I Looove vachetta bags once they have a nice warm patina, but I am too scared to use them...I used to have a vachetta petite noe, but sold it for that exact reason...I have held on to my vachetta st cloud because it is so rare but she has never been out of the dust bag...:sweatdrop:

I kind of like it better in the mono, but that's just me. Also I am nuts enough over keeping the vachetta handles on LV's clean; all Vachetta would be like a wierd nightmare for me. Still, I'll bet it is pretty IRL (on a VERY careful person!).

omg..that bag= a lot of work.

i have no idea what i would do with all that vachetta. I remember how horribly wrong an all vachetta bag can go. Remember that ebay auction ladies and gents.

:throwup: