vachetta and rain

vthunni said:
I sprayed my totally azur handles with kiwi brand leather protector and they look good still. I love this bag! I also carry an envirosax bag just in case I get caught in the rain.

Was it called protect all? Does the leather still darken or does it keep it light?

It's raining all the time in Paris at the moment. I can't bear to leave my Kusama Speedy at home all the time, so I've been using it anyway. Despite the umbrella, a few drops always get on the vachetta here and there. So far they disappeared when they dried. Does anyone else dare to use LV bags with vachetta on rainy days? Have you ever had water stains that wouldn't go away?

I would love to hear opinions here, too. I treat my vachetta with collonil nanospray, but am still afraid rain drop stains though the spray does protect the leather pretty well...

I haven't heard of that spray! Where do you get it?
It seems like the main body part of the Kusama Speedy is fairly water-resistant. It's just the vachetta I'm worried about. If I could spray it and not have to worry anymore about getting caught in the rain, I'd be all set.

I got caught in a full on down poor of rain wearing my delightful. It was completely spotty water spots everywhere, on the handle on the front zipper pulls, but after about 1 minute in the car, they just dissapeared. I wouldn't risk brand new vachetta in the rain, my delightful already has a nice caramel patina.

Reactions: 94iBag