Vachee Liagee Kelly... Part 2...

I am very curious and confused right now!!!!!!!!!...Can anyone help me...? As far as I know..mine is also brick, but how come mine looks different color than her new Kelly..? Mine is VL leather as well...Do you guys think Hermes SA made a mistake telling me the color as 'brick'? If so, what color is it...? I thought mine was brick as well, but her new Kelly looks much more red~brown....I don't even know what color bag I have now!!!!!:hysteric: :sad:

Attachments

• Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 149
Bigger picture...
attachment.php

aspenmartial: I have seen 2 brick colored bags and neither have looked like yours. I'd take it back in to ask about the color. Your is very beautiful though!

Thank you! I can finally see the pictures now!

What a gorgeous colour! VL will hold the sellier shape well :yes: and I am sure your mum will be very very pleased for many many years to come!

Congratulations!:yahoo:

I am very curious and confused right now!!!!!!!!!...Can anyone help me...? As far as I know..mine is also brick, but how come mine looks different color than her new Kelly..? Mine is VL leather as well...Do you guys think Hermes SA made a mistake telling me the color as 'brick'? If so, what color is it...? I thought mine was brick as well, but her new Kelly looks much more red~brown....I don't even know what color bag I have now!!!!!:hysteric: :sad:

Aspenmartial - my VL Kelly (with white topstitching) is definitely Brique - the tag was still attached to the box at the boutique - and IRL it looks somewhere between the color of yours and wellow's. The only difference appears to be the lighting: your pic looks like it was taken either with a flash or in brighter lighting and her pic looks darker. I believe that's the only reason you think it looks more red.

In reality, Brique in other leathers is indeed darker and more red, but in Liegee, it's more coral/orange. I'd be willing to bet that yours is Brique as well - it's just the difference in lighting. As far as I'm aware, Liegee has so far only come in Gold, Brique, Noisette, Chocolate or Ebene, Indigo, Rouge Garance......none of the other colors would make sense and it really looks to me like yours is Brique too. I've thought it was the lighting ever since I first saw the pic of yours. hth

wellow...Congratulations!!! Gorgeous bag! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story and the fantastic pics. It's wonderful that your mom and you have such a wonderful relationship that allows the love for Hermes to be shared between mother & daughter. What better way to share the Hermes-love than with a family member...was imagining you and your mom rushing about on the day of purchase with your mom dying to own the bag on the day itself! So cute!

Btw, I saw a VL Brique 35cm Kelly Sellier in Paris recently. Great, versatile colour. Think your 28cm with external white stitching is so much more attractive!

Oh you are right...the DFS Galleria H-staff are very accommodating ;). I was so sad that I had to pass on a Rouge Vif Ostrich Birkin offered to me a few weeks ago. It was sold almost immediately after I passed on it. :sad:

Congratulations wellow!! The Brick VL Sellier Kelly is outstanding and I hope that you and your Mother will (both) enjoy it:smile: . Thank you for sharing the great pics with us, I had never seen that color before, and it is truly lovely.

Aspen: I simply had to say how beautiful your Birkin is, whatever color it may be. It fits in perfectly with your exceptional collection!