Vacation goodies pics!

Jul 25, 2007
We're back from our very wet Disney vacation! Even though it poured pretty much the entire time, we had a blast. We stopped at the outlets in North Carolina on the drive down and thats where I got my best items. Legacy Thompson Top Handle in camel, originally $698, down to $349 w/addtl 20% off, so I paid around $267 for it. Chelsea satchel in mineral, originally $339, down to $202 w/addtl 20%, paid around $160 for it. Those were the only two of those bags in the store - I cant believe they were still there because the store was pretty crowded, but everyone seem to be more interested in the signature floral items and the sig hobos w/the braided berry straps. I also got the snail for 9.99 and the lavendar dog collar for my puppy for $29. At the Premium outlets in Orlando, they had mostly all signature pieces - a few natural pleated hobos, and some factory gallery totes, so I was very happy we stopped in NC on the way down! I just got the elephant fob ($16), Luggage tag charm ($16) and the watercolor ponytail scarf for $7.99. The only other item was not from the Coach store, but from the Movado outlet store - the Lexington bracelet watch, originally $468, down to $178. I had no intention of buying a new watch but my husband saw the original tag, then the sale price and told me to definitely get it! They had a great selection of Coach watches at that price, the studio etched bangles, some w/leather straps in pink and purple, but Ive always wanted that tank watch. So a great trip was had by all, with great Coach items, bags of souveniers, and a ton of laundry for me!

Attachments

• vacation Coach 001.jpg
    vacation Coach 001.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 126
  • vacation Coach 002.jpg
    vacation Coach 002.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 135
  • vacation Coach 005.jpg
    vacation Coach 005.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 163
  • vacation Coach 004.jpg
    vacation Coach 004.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 151
  • vacation Coach 006.jpg
    vacation Coach 006.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 138
I am sooooooooooooooo jealous of your mineral satchel!!!!! I've been wanting it since it first came out! She's beautiful!!!!! I love your cute dog collar too! Great haul!!

I'm glad your back safe. Did your laryngitis go away? You sure picked up some pretty items. Love that Thompson bag & the scarf. The elephants are cheaper there, here they're $24.