Vacanze Print - a little more info

mytokiluv

O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
Just got an email from Casey (Pulse) this morning and she revealed a little more info on how the Vacanze print will look like:

"I cannot send you a picture of the Vacanze but I can tell you it is wintry themed. The background is dark blue with snow and pine trees. There is a gingerbread house and a lot of the characters are skiing."

Not sure if this little nugget of info has been posted before but I thought some of you would like to know. :graucho:

OMG I am so glad the rain here stopped and I logged back on !!! Thanks for this info mytokiluv!!

Blue is my fave color and what is this about a gingerbread house?! OMG SOOO CUUUTE !!! :lol: I LOVE IT!!!

thanks for posting this info!!! sounds adorable! now i have to decide which style to get.

i had no idea about a gingerbread house!! i'm sure it will be as cute as it sounds!

Thanks for posting this mytokiluv!! :nuts:

A dark blue w/snow? Sounds pretty!!

And a gingerbread house?!?! OMG my friends know that I go :nuts: baking gingerbread cookies during the winter!! I cant wait for a sneak peak!! :biggrin:

LOL leen! Are treninos "all the rage" at the moment? hehe But I must say, the trenino is a very awesome bag :biggrin:

Brandee - If its TOO wintery.. then idk if I'll use it year round.. since that would be kinda weird.. sorta. But sometimes I'm like "what do I care? Its cute, I'll use it!" :lol: