Vacanze Print - a little more info

Thanks for posting that bit of info.:drool: I can't wait, yet I am sad because that will be the last of the prints. I too will be stocking up. I already have the Zucca and denaro pre-ordered from Pulse, but I have a feeling I will be buying more bags in this print.:graucho:

"I cannot send you a picture of the Vacanze but I can tell you it is wintry themed. The background is dark blue with snow and pine trees. There is a gingerbread house and a lot of the characters are skiing."
wow! :nuts: this sure fan my lemmings... i'm already so looking forward to vacanze.. now even more! initially thought it would be a light-coloured print (esp. with the snow theme)... but dark blue background:yahoo:- i like! gingerbread house is soooo cute! wonder if they have gingerbread man too.. *lol*. i bet it'll be one of the cutest prints around. shall i get a giocco or BV in it? hmmm....

mytokiluv: thanks so much for giving us more "insights" to this print. so did you pre-order anything? how does it work? similar to SH outlet ordering?

mytokiluv: thanks so much for giving us more "insights" to this print. so did you pre-order anything? how does it work? similar to SH outlet ordering?

YES! I thought that you will all be just excited as I am to find out that the new Vacanze has a dark blue background and a gingerbread house. :drool::wlae:That's what this forum is all about....sharing the tokidoki fever!!:nuts: Now I am just waiting to see the print. I believe Casey would have seen it from her email but I fully understand that she can't show any of us, just yet.

crazygirl: According to Casey, we would have to register for an online account with our CC details before we can pre-order. Probably I will do this in the next couple of days after deciding what style to get. A zucca, perhaps since I do not have one yet.:P

Wow this print sounds like it is going to be awesome. Just what I wanted a Christmas theme. It will make a great bag to carry around the holidays. Hmm, I may preorder before I see the pic now. I so want a zucca. :heart::P