Vacanze Print - a little more info

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got an email from Casey (Pulse) this morning and she revealed a little more info on how the Vacanze print will look like:

"I cannot send you a picture of the Vacanze but I can tell you it is wintry themed. The background is dark blue with snow and pine trees. There is a gingerbread house and a lot of the characters are skiing."

Not sure if this little nugget of info has been posted before but I thought some of you would like to know. :graucho:

2. OMG I am so glad the rain here stopped and I logged back on !!! Thanks for this info mytokiluv!!

Blue is my fave color and what is this about a gingerbread house?! OMG SOOO CUUUTE !!! :lol: I LOVE IT!!!

3. thanks for posting this info!!! sounds adorable! now i have to decide which style to get.

i had no idea about a gingerbread house!! i'm sure it will be as cute as it sounds!

4. oooooohhh gingerbread house

5. omg how cute! i'm so excited! ahh! :tup:

6. oooo it sounds super cute!! cant wait!

7. Thanks for posting this mytokiluv!! :nuts:

A dark blue w/snow? Sounds pretty!!

And a gingerbread house?!?! OMG my friends know that I go :nuts: baking gingerbread cookies during the winter!! I cant wait for a sneak peak!! :biggrin:

8. so are you gonna use them year round if they are wintry themed? it would be cute in HI to use because we have like, well. No snow or winters!! :biggrin:

9. aww that sounds so cute... but yeah humm it's like using the spiaggia in winter :lol: I definitely want one tho just need to figure out which style...

10. Are you coming back, Brandee?

YAyy for a lil more info :smile:

11. Sounds really really beautiful. It's going to be like a Christmas Card like kinda scene I think.

12. wow, i can't wait to see it IRL! wonder how the trenino will look in that print! =)

13. Love it, gingie bread house, how cuute!

14. LOL leen! Are treninos "all the rage" at the moment? hehe But I must say, the trenino is a very awesome bag :biggrin:

Brandee - If its TOO wintery.. then idk if I'll use it year round.. since that would be kinda weird.. sorta. But sometimes I'm like "what do I care? Its cute, I'll use it!" :lol:

15. I can't wait to get my hands on that sucker!! :graucho: I :love::love::love::love: winter and snow and Christmas and candy canes!!! :yahoo: I think I'm stocking up on this print! :yes: