vacanze in valley fair-san jose, ca

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i went to the mall today and saw vacanze at metropark. they have a few bags on the floor but i'm pretty sure they have more. the salesperson asked if i wanted to check out other bags for better placement but i had already found what i was looking for--penguins! they also have denaros for those of you who were looking in the bay area. they have a number of them in a glass or plastic cylinder on a clothing rack.

if you live in the area and are looking, check it out. sadly, i didn't see anything at nordstrom and didn't bother going to macys after i found my perfect zucca.

2. Thanks for the report!! :tup::tup:
    Congrats on your purchase...pics, pics, pics!!

3. Thanks for the info! I might have to stop by! Did they have BVs?

4. xaznxsimplicity: I didn't see any BVs there. What they had out when I went today around 6pm are: giocos (4), scoluas (2) and zuccas (2). They have a few ciaos ciaos and giocos in the tranport print too if anyone is interested.

I didn't ask if they have any other styles in the vacanze print in the back somewhere because I don't like it very much now that I've seen it in person. I wanted to see the denaro because I was thinking of getting one in this print. But it doesn't matter now cus I don't think I will be getting one in this print. Thanks Jacdo for posting!

5. thanks for posting! please post a pic of your zucca! :smile:

6. from what i've been seeing metros are only been getting giocos, scuolas, zuccas, and denaros... and i've been to 3 of them... unless all three sold out of any other style before i got there or the so cal stores haven't been getting the other styles :smile: