Vacanze Gioco - just got mine :)

michymochi

Feb 18, 2008
I just received my new Vacanze Gioco in the mail today! I ordered it from nordstrom.com, using a giftcard I'd been waiting to use. I must've gotten one of the last ones, because the day after I ordered it, it disappeared from the site! Since I was ordering it online, I was worried about placement. Sure enough, I got a bunch of trees and some bells on the front (not what I wanted). I love the back, though - penguins right in the middle :smile: Is it wrong to wear the bag with the back showing instead :P? I told myself, if I don't like the placement I can always return it, but now that I have it in my hands, I doubt I'll go through with it!

I also ordered a Trasporto Zucca over the weekend, it just shipped out today. I can't wait to get it, because I like all of the Trasporto print.

About me...I'm a TD newbie. I got a Notte Campeggio last fall mainly for functionality (which I love love love!), I use it everyday when out w/my two kids (ages 1 and 3). Didn't obsess over the prints 'til recently and when I found out the LSS/TD collaboration was ending, I panicked and bought the Gioco and Zucca.
Oh how I wish I knew about Foresta a couple of years ago! My dream bag is a Foresta Zucca :love:

(top, bottom and side pics in the set if you click on the photos below)

FRONT:

BACK:

You could always resell it on ebay and wait for one to be listed that you like instead? They're some pretty good deals on the Vacanze, mainly because it's a seasoned print, which isn't a big deal to me since I'm still using my MM until I can get myself to empty the contents and switch to another print.

Preciouscloud - thx!i love the penguin & deer, too :smile:

peatie - i've never sold on ebay, so i'm afraid i'd get taken advantage of somehow :P Luckily I bought it from Nordstrom, so I could return it anytime.
Hillbilly Bunny, djr0658, Innocence, penance - thank you! :balloon:

mcnyc - I was hoping to get less of the xmas trees, so it looks a little less seasonal, like the back of the bag. Still unsure if I'm keeping it, esp since I also bought a Trasporto Zucca and Famiglia Stellina since I last posted here:shame:! I need to put more "credit" back to my credit card!