Vacanze during the summer....??

One_s2

O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
I'm trying to choose in between trasporto or vacanze...

vacanze is super cute!!!! but it's a snowing xmas scene....and im that type of person who would not bring out a bag with a winter scene during the summer...

trasporto is more neutral i guess...

what do you all think??

I say get both? HAHHAAHAHA. Well, I have to anyway...I will probably end up only using the Vacanze 2-3 months out of a year...but if you think about it, there's only 12 months so yeahhh lol that's not bad.

seems like most of you don't really care which season to use vacanze in....lol

makes me want to get a bag in that print as well.

i also want to get it because it's the last print!!! ><

do you all think prices will go up for older prints when the collaboration is over??? i really want something in inferno too...

do you all think prices will go up for older prints when the collaboration is over??? i really want something in inferno too...

If the sales prices of some of the 1st gen original prints, Playground, and Inferno are any indication, they probably will go up in value. eBay is fickle though. What sells for $200 now, might only sell for $50 three months from now.:shrugs:

If you want something in Inferno, keep a watch on eBay and Shoptokidoki and if something you want pops up at the right price, get it, rather than wait and regret it and then end up spending even more money later. That's happened to a few of us.:Push:

i think i'm going to get both. just because...
even if vacanze is a winter theme and we can only use it for a couple months..it's all good cause we all have like 5-20 other bags that we can use for the other months.

i'm not to crazy about transporto, maybe i have to see it in real life. i'm sure i'll change my mind. :graucho:

i love christmas and snow and winter, so i'll be using whatever i get in vacanze year round. i'm actually thinking of getting a few bags in vacanze.

i can't say i know what will happen to prices when tokidoki ends, but i'm hoping they go down. if not, i'll be out of college eventually, and making money, so i'll have more to waste on high prices, ha!:upsidedown: