vacanze at macy's yet? (esp San Diego)

not at sun valley mall in corcord, ca... but there are couple of ladies (not SA, but have an 'authorized visitor' sticker on their shirts, one was carrying a tutti ciao) there redoing the lesportsac/todokidi section. one of the lady pulled out a lot of familiga print... i am wondering if they are ready to take out the vacanze and put the rest (transporto, familiga, tutti, notte & bianco) on sale. i asked the SA at the coach counter but she said she doesn't know. maybe i should check back tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you know that the I visited the following San Diego department stores today, and they have Vacanze in stock:

Fashion Valley Mall: Bloomingdale's
Mission Valley Mall: Macy's

I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm gonna drive up to North County Fair then down to the South County San Diego Malls to check out the Macy's Toki stock there.

South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island Macy's both have Vacanze:tup:

They must have either put them out today or yesterday.

I managed to get a Ciao (my very first) for me and a Dolce (for my Mom for Xmas) with the complete penguin family and Adios snowboarding . They had one other Ciao at Fashion Island. Two other Dolces at Fashion Island had the complete penguin family on both sides.

I did even better with the Campeggio. I got penguins everywhere it seems and the girl only once on the bottom of the bag.

I really wanted a Stellina but I didn't like any of the fronts (and I looked > 10 Stellinas). Penguins just did not happen on any of the pockets or fronts. Backs were nice but My Stelllina pockets have to be just so.

Attachments

• Vacanze front.jpg
    Vacanze front.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 63
  • vacanze backs.jpg
    vacanze backs.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 50