Vaca and Neverfull ?

Feb 28, 2016
Hi LV lovers :smile: We are going on vaca this summer in the Tropical South . I want the Neverfull in PM but can't decide between the Mono or DE . I do not have any DA and do not wish to, I prefer Mono and DE. I want a Neverfull because it will be very roomy for traveling :smile:

Thanks ! :heart:

The Neverfull PM size is a small tote bag to me. I personally consider it to be used more as a daily bag versus for travel when one may need to carry more things just when walking around. Also the strap drop does. To make the PM size comfortable to wear on your shoulder.
Have you actually been to a store to try on the bag to see if it is big enough for your needs?

My local store (Toronto Saks) doesn’t stock the NF PM. I was considering ordering a Mon Mono version but I would really like to see it in person first.

The manager said it’s tiny and they don’t sell.

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
The Neverfull PM size is a small tote bag to me. I personally consider it to be used more as a daily bag versus for travel when one may need to carry more things just when walking around. Also the strap drop does. To make the PM size comfortable to wear on your shoulder.
Have you actually been to a store to try on the bag to see if it is big enough for your needs?
No unfortunately the closest LV store near me is like 6 hours away =(

I highly recommend a MM for travel. I personally feel the GM is a bit large, and the PM is too small for this purpose. My DE Neverfull has accompanied me on at least 8 vacations and is still in great shape. I recommend DE because it's very carefree. You don't have to worry about rain staining the vachetta, or spills, etc.

Here’s a pic I posted a while back comparing the two PM’s to the MM. For me the PM works. I can carry my essentials, a water bottle, a light sweater or shawl, & my iPad. While I do prefer the way the MM looks I tend to knock into things when I carry it, which could say more about me than the bag.

05D1BB40-ED36-4C5C-8010-5DDCEFE0D91A.jpeg

One of my girlfriends has the pm. I tried it on (I’m 5’10”) and on me it looks like a little kids’ bag. It’s so tiny, cute, and petite. For an around town bag, maybe, but I would not consider it a good travel bag. It’s always full and you can see everything she carries when she sets it down. That’s a no-no for me.