va va voom in ivory??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone has the va va boom in ivory as I am considering buying it for spring….how does it wear? Is it terribly easy to get dirty?

If anyone has any thoughts please share! :smile::smile:

2. in my opinion is too clear but I don't have it

3. I have va va vooms, and I have white bags. My opinion is that if you don't carry it every day, and you pre-treat it will remain white and perfect for a long time.

4. Hi, I have a python Va-Va Voom which is coated and easy to clean. I own other white leather V bags & think there are a couple of tips. Watch the color transfer from dark leather or denim. Consider pre-treating either professionally or a spray. Inspect after each carry and clean with a leather cleaner & consider shoe whitener for dark spots-see pics for some ideas. ( [with ATTACH]2561005[/ATTACH

Attached Files:

5. thanks for the advice….i am thinking i will go for it and have it treated professionally before i wear it with anything dark….

unless you think i should go for the more 'blush' colour….?? so torn at the moment which is odd for me as i am always so decisive

6. this one?

Attached Files:

7. I have the ivory and the taupe.
    I sprayed both with MK Rain and Stain. I haven't had any problems so far. I got them at least a year ago. I can't remember exactly.
    This style doesn't really hand down low enough to get to my jeans.
    Love them both. The ivory is beautiful.

Attached Files: