V Line Surgery at the Face Dental

Those are just the prices that I was quoted. Aren't T-osteotomy, jaw angle resection and jaw cortex thickness shaving a part of V-line surgery? Because if so, is sounds like the price was reduced, not increased.

It an all in one pricing according to Dr. Lee? I was just confused since I see people mentioning being quoted 4.4m krw for vline (not sure if its just one part or the entire thing).

I really like him though and don't really intend to haggle.

Good to hear that you are satisfied with your results so far

I'd like to ask if you paid 4 million krw for full v line surgery?
Did this include cheek bone reduction?
I've been quoted 4 times this price and was set back at the difference for the same surgery.

I didn't get-two Jaw or zygoma, I was quoted 4.4m for v line (mandible reduction and genio) so I don't know the quotes for the other procedures >< you can msg them on kakao though, Dr. Lee talks to you directly.

If you can message me before and after pictures l, I would greatly appreciate it.

Question spam below:smile::smartass:
Are you satisfied with your results so far?

Were you given painkillers and icepack after the surgery?
Can you share some more of what your recovery was like?

If you can message me before and after pictures l, I would greatly appreciate it.

Question spam below:smile::smartass:
Are you satisfied with your results so far?

Were you given painkillers and icepack after the surgery?
Can you share some more of what your recovery was like?

No pictures yet because my swelling seems to be going down slowly >< but I know it'll go down more because there's a lot of cheek fat compared to the bone on my face.

I am pretty satisfied, although I'm impatiently waiting for the swelling to finish up because my face is still a bit too big for my tastes (I'm two months post op)

Yes I was given an icepack with straps that go around your Jaw :smile: and painkillers and antibiotics for two weeks.

The first night of recovery was horrible, probably one of the worst experiences i ever had. The next few days were filled with nose bleeds, bloody chunky boogers, numbness, and a loss of appetite. I had to force myself to eat. Most of the time i went to gs25 and got yogurt drinks. It gets easier as time goes by though ^^