V.Hud Booties

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She also wore them here awhile ago:
    [​IMG]

they're by Free People from either late 07 or early 08.

2. Thanks so much! Too bad it's not available anymore.

3. apparently they were sam edelman for free people! I tried to contach sam edelman about them but the contact page owulndt work on the website :sad:

4. ^^really?? I really like the style and the height of the boots. I was hoping to get those but Seychelles has something sorta similar and was thinking of getting those... I wish they still had this one (free people) available though.

5. which seychelles style? the seychelles chit chat boots look similar to hers. i have them in black. if you want more information/review or pictures of them, let me know.

6. yes the chit chat boots!! can you please post some pictures of them. they look different in each picture that i see. how is the fit and how is the material? thank you so much!

7. I would love to steal her closet. I love everything she wears!

8. Me too Anna. I think her closet is good enough to shop in. One stop shop. Clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories. :tup:

9. thank u betsybabe. I also like the philip style by steve madden as well but would rather have it in leather and in brown.... but i haven't been able to see it lately. that's a cute pair too that you said. thanks again! :smile: