V-day Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    "By the way, you're not allowed to buy anything until Valentine's day."

"What? Why!? How am I supposed to survive for a week without shopping!?"

"But I want your V-day present to be a complete surprise!"

"Oh, you got my present already!? But... The only boutique I'll probably buy anything from is Chanel anyway."

"........"

"And you're so not getting me anything from Chanel. I mean, I wouldn't want you to anyway. We should save up for Japan this summer."

"........"

"So it's not like I'll accidentally stumble upon my present or anything... Right?"

"..................."

"NO YOU DID NOT." :wtf:

♥♥♥

And so I realized that the S/O had picked up something from Chanel for me, and after an agonizing week-long wait, I finally got to open all my gifts! And sure enough, one of them was a small black box that instantly caught my eye:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

S/O spotted the ring upon entering the boutique and knew there was no leaving without such a beautiful piece... Somehow S/O just knew I would LOVE this ring! I tried to take modeling photos but apparently I fail at hand modeling, haha. The ring is so much fun to wear because the sparkly charms dangle freely and the crystals catch so much light~ I'm so happy! ♥

Thanks for letting me share my excitement! :yahoo:

Happy Valentine's day and lunar new year to all who celebrate it!!! ♥

Attached Files:

2. :nuts: this is indeed an awesome ring! Such a sweet S/O. Happy V Day! :biggrin:

3. So so cute, congratulations :biggrin:

4. love this! congrats

5. LOVE!!!!!!
    congrats!!!

6. so pretty!

7. Lovely! Congrats!

8. What a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Congratulations!

9. Tartine, Cari284, pls5, beljwl, f1re_cr4cker, lilyelloworchid, sbelle ~ Thank you for your sweet comments!! :biggrin: ♥

10. YAY!!! Nighteyes Congrats! Soo gorgeous! Enjoy your Vday! :biggrin:

Me and SO decided not to give gifts this year (we are trying to save)! Plus he's working so we won't even be spending Vday together! :Push:

11. Congrats, Nighteyes! A perfect Valentine's gift.

12. Pretty ring & sweet SO. Enjoy your ring & yr Vday!

13. :cloud9: what a sweet SO! Happy v-day. Your ring is so sparkly

14. Awesome Valentine gift. Real sweet!

15. I love it! It is so unique!