V. Beckham & her bag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just adore V. Beckham! I love her style and esp. her bags!

Does anyone know what bag she is carrying in these pics?

Thanks!

victoria_beck5.jpg victoria_beck4.jpg
  2. I have no idea.. LV_Addict should know !! ;)

3. Nice bag.

Why is she wearing sandals and a fur coat though? :wacko:

4. ^^^I don't know- but I love those sandals!!!!!!!!!!

5. I don't know what the bag is - but the girl is SHARP!

6. O/t I do like her outfit, but why does her faced look so weathered, she so young! I think the fake tan thing is going overboard!

7. Those sandals are jimmy choo but soo uncomfortable, i tried them in the store and couldnt walk two steps in them.

The bag might be a dolce.

8. i think dolce & gabbana too...she's a big friend of them!

9. Thats a hot bag! Not a fan of the sandles thought which is odd being that I love Jimmy Choo, moreso then Manolos.

If I wore fur, I would wear sandles with it. She has great taste and style. ;)

10. Looking GREAT as usual! I don't know what brand the bag is. It IS a great bag though! I want to say Dolce but don't they usually throw in D & G letters all over their accessories? Who knows ...

11. Love the bag!

12. Agreed! She did have awfully bad skin a few years ago, so i expect she's had all the chemical peels etc, they can make your skin look a bit older cos it strips off the top layer....OUCH!:blink:

I also think she is far too thin....compared to when she was in 'The Spice Girls'....however i am loving the coat, the sandals, the bag...but maybe not all together?:biggrin:

13. it looks like Dolce or Valentino

14. I noticed that too :sad: If it is the tanning, I wish she would lay off, I think shes so pretty.

15. I hope her bag is big enough for a sandwich - she looks like she could use one or 4. I really think the whole anorexia look is just horrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice