Uzes or Parioli?

1. I'm trying to decide between these two. Does anyone have any opinions about one or the other? Thye both look to be about what I am looking for in a tote -- not too big, not too small . . . . I was curious to hear from anyone who has tried both, and maybe can give me a list of pros and cons for each? thanks!

2. I have the oarioli and luv the size , I am skepital about the handles ,they just stand up and look funny when you have your purse next to you. i am returning-this really bothers me. The magnetic closer is secure but its also a hassle to open you really have to pull on it hard, too much money for me to not be 100% satisfied.

3. I had a parioli, but returned it as well. The straps had a defect in it so I decided to get a credit and buy other things. I did like it; the magnetic top was a neat feature. Ever consider the Chelsea? I am loving that bag! I did try on the Uzes, but it was huge in size and uncomfortable on the shoulder. Good luck on your choice:biggrin:

4. I did look at the Chelsea last time I was in an LV store, but it seemed too big, and also too boxy and plain and business-looking, almost like a briefcase. I was loking for something that I could bring to work but that also wouldn't be out of place as a travel bag or on weekends, even. Do you think the Uzes seemed even bigger to you than then Chelsea?

5. Not one of your choices but how about a Saleya PM or MM?

6. Actually I forgot to mention that I already have a Saleya PM, so I'm looking for a different style for a tote. But I do love my Saleya!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice